Ghagra Base- RAW SILK
Ghagra flare- 2 MTRS
Ornu – Sequins Embroidered pure chinnon .
Blouse- RAW SILK.
Butterscotch Princessy net wrapped lehengo with silver golden complete sequins work broad floral border and
veils on it along with silver sequins border at the bottom complimented with silver scallops lace at the bottom,
ornu panel and a pretty embroidered belt paired with same tone sequins embroidered floral chinnon ornu with pretty laces.
Raw blouse piece included.
A Bohri wedding jodi refers to a coordinated and matching set of bridal and groom’s attire worn by the couple during a traditional Dawoodi Bohra wedding.
The term “jodi” translates to “pair,” signifying the harmonized outfits worn by the bride and groom,
symbolizing their union and the start of their journey together.
Key features of a Bohri wedding jodi include:
1. *Coordinated Outfits:* The bride and groom wear attire that complements each other in terms of design, colors,
and overall aesthetic, creating a cohesive and visually appealing look.
2. *Traditional Elements:* The jodi often incorporates traditional Bohri design elements, patterns, and motifs,
reflecting the cultural and religious heritage of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
3. *Rich Embellishments:* Both the bride’s and groom’s outfits are adorned with intricate and ornate embellishments,
such as embroidery, sequins, stones, beads, and other decorative elements, adding a touch of opulence.
4. *Customization:* The outfits are custom-tailored to suit the style, preferences,
and measurements of the bride and groom, ensuring a perfect fit and personalized look.
5. *Significance of Colors:* The colors chosen for the jodi are often symbolic and hold cultural or religious significance within the Dawoodi Bohra community.
Common colors include red, maroon, gold, or other auspicious hues.
6. *Emphasis on Tradition:* The jodi is designed to honor and uphold traditional customs
and practices associated with Dawoodi Bohra weddings.
7. *Sentimental Value:* Wearing a coordinated jodi during the wedding holds sentimental value,
symbolizing the beginning of their marital journey and their commitment to each other.
Overall, the Bohri wedding jodi is an important aspect of a Dawoodi Bohra wedding,
representing the unity and togetherness of the bride and groom as they embark on this significant chapter of their lives.